Monday, March 15, 2010

Project 19; Multiple points

Photo 1
Photo 2
I prefer the angle of the chess pieces here to the first shot.
Photo 3
Almost horizontal line between the two pieces i think, leading the viewers eye across the picture.
Photo 4
Again I prefer this shot to the first. I think it is because of the more interesting use of focus and the line that is suggested is a diagonal one which is stronger than the first.
Photo 5
To me, my eye travels from the first figure to the one behind on the right and then to the one on the left. I wonder is this because we read from left to right?
Photo 6
Like the contrast in this.
Photo 7
Again I prefer this photo to the one below. The creative use of focus draws the eve straight to figure behind.
Photo 8
Photo 9
Diagonal line leading the eye in.
Photo 10
I think the lines in this photo work in two directions, one draws the eye across the frame along the heads of the figures from left to right. The others are from the figures eyes to the viewer. Here is a sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment