Monday, March 22, 2010

project 22; Curves

Curves;

Here following are some examples of curves I have come across.


This was taken with an iphone so the resolution is not too great. There are two curves here, one in the background is a large cornice. I would love to get up close to it and shoot it. It reminds me of a sand feature, of course it is created by the wind too. The second curve leads my eye from the standing figure from left to right, I wonder here actually if it moves away from the background and makes it harder to see it?

These lines are created by the machine which prepares the pistes. This is more of a diagonal than a curve but they are not quite straight. They have a great sense of movement to them though. I keep imagining sliding down them!

Again a curved diagonal. I like the light in this one.

Again a sense of movement here from the curves in the clouds.

My eye keeps following the bright white curve into the picture and the red one back out here so definitly a sense of movement.

not sure about this one, a manufactured curve. I used a fish eye lens.

again i think a sense of moving into the picture and following the curves.


my eye follows the outline of the wheel here. Also notice the triangle formation of the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment