Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Project 67; Rain

Inspired by gothic novels and Joe Mc Nally's book the hot shoe diaries:
Although I got the original idea from his book my end result is very different. Took a lot of fiddling and setting up. One direct flash outside the window on manual with a radio trigger. Positioned about 20 feet away.. I sprayed the glass with water at intervals. I tried a hose but the water came in sheets not drops on the glass.


I could not get the water droplets to show on the glass at all. I wanted the shadow on the models face and I got that but in a lot of the shots it looks like weird streaks and lines on her face. Also I had trouble with the reflections in the glass. My reflection turned up in a few shots and also a lot of the stuff in the room behind. Including a large silver reflector.

No comments:

Post a Comment