Monday, August 9, 2010

quick thoughts

Haven't got long tonight, for once I have been working during the day today and have another job tomorrow so will keep it brief.

Madness;
In a moment of madness last night I signed up for two more modules on the OCA degree course, People and place and digital photography practice. While it has taken me almost two years to complete this course I really have the bug now and can't face not having something to be working on. Photographing people was always something I was reticent about but now I seem to have developed a real interest in it. I think digital photography practice will increase my understanding of the medium and can only improve what I produce.

Distracting Background alert;
I wish my iphone had an app for this one! I am at the moment putting together my last assignment for TAOP and I have begun to really notice how hard it is to find a background that is uncluttered. I was going to show you an example but blogger is playing up tonight for some reason..... so you can see it on Flickr 4876294245

Light and no light;

Two shots, the same composition one without light;4876294433.
and one with; 4876294589
nuff said really so good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment