Thursday, September 30, 2010

Holidays.


Seeing as this is a photography blog I thought I would share these two photo's taken recently on my Holidays in France.  Both of them were taken by the ocean, I love photographing water.  The first was a lesson in carrying a camera at all times if you can, I just happened to be out for a walk along the sea front in Hossegor when this amazing storm came in off the ocean.  I happened to have my camera and as we ran for cover from the approaching down pour I grabbed the above shot.


The shot below was taken in the Carmargue.  It was the most amazing sunset set I have seen in a long time without a breath of wind to ruffle the water.  I had previously visited this spot a few months ago and came back for a look.  Being in the right place at the right time.





No comments:

Post a Comment