Saturday, June 26, 2010

Project 62; Researching an event

Lunchtime.
I have decided that I will pick a very simple event to try this process out on. Lunchtime is something that happens every day and as we live in France it is sacrosanct.
Although it is a very simple subject, I am overflowing with ideas. The story goes something like this;
Bread; Very important here and bought fresh every day from la boulangerie. I am seeing shots of the bread cut on a bread board, macro shots of the nice fresh crust in warm sunlit kitchen.
Omelette; Eggs, Breaking eggs, eggs shells, shots of the other ingredients.
Salad; Nice macro shot of the heathy green leaves of lettuce. Shot of Vicky at the sink in kitchen either taken from outside in(need a stepladder) or inside out with a view of the mountains.
Table; a nice shot of the table, set with nice place mats and utensils. Close up of a chilled bottle of wine with beads of moisture on it. Wine glasses.
Sitting down to eat.
Afterwards; Empty glasses, empty plates, scrunched up napkins. empty coffee cups.
I think I will google lunchtime images and food photography as research.
As I said above, here are some of the links that I checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment